We’re Kibokoland Adventures and we’ve been organizing Safari tours, Kilimanjaro trekking and Beach Holidays in Arusha-Tanzania since 2017.
I started this company because, after 14 years of working as a Tour Guide, I served a countless number of customers, most of them turning up to being delighted customers, seeing them all happy on the safaris imparted something in me. I believed that I had something to contribute to the world, or at least to the few people I met annually. I wanted to build something that will reach out to more people and leave a mark of happiness in their lives, hence Kibokoland Adventures. We love adventures and our passion is expressed in our tours.
We believe in ‘Standard and quality, Adding value, passion, and commitment to our customers. We specialize in customizing safari tours and we love making people’s dream holidays come true. At Kibokoland Adventures, we are passionate about seeing people smile during the length of their stay with us.
We are looking forward to being the biggest tour company in Arusha so we can hire more people, give them opportunities to change their lives and their families through us. We also aspire to build a school for the less fortunate kids, give them the education
As a leading Tanzania Tour Operator, we create unique and socially responsible East African holiday experiences, providing a superior level of client satisfaction and communication and we make sure we deliver what we promise.
Kibokoland adventures recruited a fantastic group of safari & Mt Kilimanjaro guides, cooks and crew. We have taken many steps to ensure we attract, select, motivate and retain the very best guides in Tanzania.
- We offer attractive salary packages, as well as generous compensation on top of their monthly salary for nights that are spent on safari and away from their family.
- Our Kilimanjaro head guides, assistant guides, cooks & porters receive the best treatment on the mountain. We ensure they have 3 meals per day, good sleeping arrangements, medical insurance cover and proper salaries.
- We have a procedure for allowing our staff to take out loans if needed.
- We organize regular training for our staff to keep their skills and knowledge at the highest possible expectation.
- As well as training, we have regular staff meetings to focus on customer service and how to provide a more unique experience to our clients.
- We have a very little turnover of staff. They tell us that they love their jobs and working for Kibokoland adventures. This is apparent to many of our clients, who give feedback saying how passionate our guides and crew are
Contact us to know more information about our tour packages.